Time & Location
Apr 28, 2023, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
About the event
The 1-day Certified OKR Champion course is designed to empower business leaders, managers, and HR professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to become effective champions of the OKR framework within their organization. This one-day course will cover the fundamentals of OKRs, including goal setting, alignment, communication, and leadership. Participants will learn how to create an effective business case for adopting OKRs, how to communicate the value of OKRs to stakeholders, align OKRs with business objectives, facilitate OKR setting sessions, and provide ongoing support and guidance to teams and individuals. By the end of the course, participants will be able to confidently lead the implementation of OKRs within their organization, driving strategic growth, alignment, and performance.
- Understanding the Value of OKRs
- Defining OKRs
- The 5-step OKR Cycle to operationalize OKRs in your organization
- Leading a successful OKR implementation
- Making OKR Actionable
- Organizing OKRs with Agile delivery.
What's included with the course?
- Course workbook (100+ pages)
- OKR Framework implementation toolkit
- Training content and workshop material to teach OKRs at every level of your organization.
- Certified OKR Champion certificate and digital badge
By the end of this 1-day course, you will know how to:
- Understand the fundamentals of OKRs, including goal setting, alignment, communication, and leadership
- Develop a value proposition for OKRs in your organization
- Identify key stakeholders and gain buy-in for the implementation of OKRs
- Align OKRs with business objectives and goals
- Facilitate OKR workshops and coaching sessions with best practices and tips for success
- Overcome resistance to change and manage cultural transformation as an OKR Champion
- Use SWOT, TOWS, and PEST, and Strategy Map to establish strategic alignment
- Connect strategy to execution through effective OKR implementation
- Drive continuous improvement and learning through OKRs
- Lead and measure OKR success with metrics and KPIs.
Who should attend?
Roles that will benefit from this course:
- Business leaders and executives who want to drive strategic growth and alignment across their organization
- Department managers who want to implement OKRs to improve team performance and results
- HR professionals who want to support OKRs that are adopting the OKR framework
- Agile coaches or Scrum Masters who want to enhance their team's use of OKRs as a complement to agile methodologies
- Consultants or coaches who want to expand their knowledge and skills in the area of OKR implementation and leadership
OKR Champion$599.00+$14.98 service feeSale ended
Early Bird$549.00+$13.73 service feeSale ended