Wed, Jan 11|
Certified OKR Coach Course (modified for GMT scheduled - see details.)
In this 3-day course, you will learn how to leverage OKRs as a strategy and alignment framework and how to scale the implementation of OKRs across organizations both large and small.
Time & Location
Jan 11, 2023, 12:00 PM GMT – Jan 13, 2023, 5:00 PM GMT
About the event
Please note: this is a modified version of our 2-Day Certified OKR Coach course. This course will be taught over 3-days, from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM GMT.
Become a strategically aligned and outcomes-driven organization.
In this 3-day course, you will learn the history of OKRs, how to coach an organization through a successful OKRs implementation, and advanced uses for OKRs, such as the Business Value Delivery Framework. This course shapes a greater perspective around OKRs as it incorporates learnings from Agile practices, organizational strategy, value stream alignment, systems thinking, and metrics.
- The "why" behind the OKR framework
- How to develop world-class Objectives and Key Results
- Coaching and Facilitating the creation of quality OKRs
- Coaching an organization through the 5-step OKR Cycle
- How to develop an OKRs implementation strategy for your organization
- Scaling OKRs to accomplish a deeper alignment
- Connecting Strategy to Execution with the Business Value Delivery Framework
- OKR management tools to optimize your OKRs program
- Scale OKRs within your organization
- Write powerful Objectives that align with your organization’s Big Vision
- Write inspiring & quantifiable Key Results
- Understand the OKRs Framework and Implementation plan
- Facilitate teams in meaningful dialogue as they create and align their own OKRs
- Create healthy habits to build and grow your OKRs muscle
- Implement the Business Value Delivery Framework
- Conduct mid-quarter and quarterly reviews
- Course workbook & OKR Framework Implementation Tool Kit
- Scaled OKRs Coach Certificate
Roles that will benefit from this course:
- New OKRs Champions and Coaches
- Transformation Coaches and Consultants
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio and PMO Leaders
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 7 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 7 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued or changes allowed.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to run. Classes can be canceled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. Scaled OKRs are not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to canceled classes. In the event a class is canceled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.
Certified OKR Coach Course$1,295.00+$32.38 service feeSale ended