Wed, Oct 26|
OKR Mastery Workshop
Whether you are new to OKRs, or have experience using them, this immersive 4-hour workshop will improve your OKR writing skills. The course includes 2.5 hours of instructor lead training, followed by a 90-minute hands-on workshop, where you will work with a small group to write and critique OKRs.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
About the event
This is a live instructor-lead workshop!
This 4-hour workshop is designed for OKR practitioners seeking an opportunity to better understand the OKR framwork, and also the best practices (and nuances) to give you the confidence to write game changing OKRs! This is also a great course for people that want to understand what all the buzz is about OKRs, before deciding if OKRs are right for them or not.
- The "why" behind the OKR framework
- The 5-Step OKR Cycle
- Understanding the difference between outputs and outcomes
- Common mistakes people make when using OKRs
- Best practices for writing world-class Objectives and Key Results
- Hands-on writing of new OKRs, and also calibrating (improving) example OKRs
Roles that will benefit from this course:
- New OKRs Champions and Coaches
- Agile Coaches and Consultants
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio and PMO Leaders
- HR and Change Leaders
Refunds will be issued for cancellations greater than 3 days from the start of the course. For cancellations 3 days or less from the start of the course, no refunds will be issued. However, fees paid may be applied toward a future course.
All classes are NOT guaranteed to run. Classes can be canceled due to low enrollment or any unforeseen reason. Scaled OKRs is not responsible for any kind of personal expense reimbursements due to canceled classes. In the event a class is canceled, all ticket holders are entitled to a full refund for their ticket purchase.
OKR Mastery Workshop
In this 4 hour course, you will learn the fundamentals of OKRs, how to leverage OKRs as a strategy and alignment framework and how to implement OKRs within your organization.$149.00+$3.73 service feeSale ended
Early Bird: OKR Mastery WS$99.00+$2.48 service feeSale ended